November 16, 2010

early one tuesday morn..

Things are coming together! I was so excited to set up my sewing machine and have a space to keep all my crafting stuff! Yarn, fabrics, paper and assorted crafting supplies... My upstairs closet looks amazing! Now all I need is the time to start working on my quilt, finishing up random knitting projects and start whatever else comes to mind. But I have space!

When we moved into this house Chris quickly claimed the basement as his own. He set up a table for his artwork and another to lay out all his toys and model train stuff. Being that I don't really enjoy sitting in a cold, damp, dark basement, I was perfectly happy to let him take it over. And before baby it was fine to pull out a box of crafting stuff although the prep did sometimes drain me of energy for the project. But since Jude's been motoring around I felt progressively squished. There was no room for me to do anything! Now I have a space of my own and I CAN'T WAIT to get in there and accomplish something again!!

In other news, the concert is coming fast and furious. Three more days to finish the assorted preparations, complete desserts and practice practice practice! The positive stuff? I learned Moonlight Sonata in one week after not practicing it at all during the past four months! Not so good is that I decided to switch one of my pieces.... on Sunday night. And am still not totally decided on which piece I'll use instead. And I have to learn it in time... Yikes! I think it'll be such a fun night though. Can't wait to get together with all the people I love and have a lovely evening :)

Had to deal with some friends and family secret drama that seems to have turned out ok. Finally! It's so much better to have things out in the open and move forward. And I've been able to sneak away to yoga while Chris takes Jude to playgroup. Sanity saver! There is still way more left on my to-do list but for now we focus on the concert. Next week I can deal with everything else.


 Halloween night - via uniform and thing 2
 Relaxing with my love
 Bathtime antics



Merrily we roll along...

No comments:

Post a Comment