April 9, 2011

dance time

We've been rocking out to some crazy tunes lately... though i look like a crazy animal maniacally dancing through the house, my bean loves it and collapses into giggles. That is when he isn't spinning leaping bum shaking floor wiggling non stop dance partying right along with me

I know our neighbours in the apartments across get plenty to see when they look through our front window. I'm sure they have some very interesting ideas about us! We decided early on not to worry about them... our blinds are sheer and when the light shines through at night they'll see everything we do anyway. As much as I am myself in public, in my home i unwind. relax. don't care whether we look good. spend ample amounts of undressed. If someone gets a thrill peeking through our windows i hope it's a good one.

My three favorite videos/songs of the moment are all dance focused. I love watching people dance! Especially when they're talented and stir emotions from the gut. That's one skill I'd love to have, to be able to dance well! I dance, at home, when drunk or when the music gets in my bones and I can't help moving. But it's far from a pretty sight and I certainly couldn't go up and confidently shake my moves with someone else :) Though I'd be sorely tempted.

These are the three in my head all the time these days... which made me start thinking of my favorite dance videos of all time. I think a compilation is in order.


Love love love love... each in it's own way. Still struggling with staying home all of april. I was hoping to get away and still harbour faint hopes of booking a last minute ticket and taking off. for where? who knows. to do what? whatever it brings

So, all time favorite dance videos
Weapon of Choice- Fatboy Slim
Yes please to Christopher Walken breaking it down as only he can
Days go by - Dirty Vegas

I'm taking suggestions for further additions so please do add in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment