December 9, 2010

winter wonderland (partial nudity warning!)




A new set for Cherrystems! I had a blast shooting with Darren from Solalta Photo. Although after coming up with the idea on a warm Monday night walk around residential Corydon, blasting Radiohead while watching headlights and houselights feet striding snowy sidewalks, I had some serious reconsiderations... The temperature dropped and I bussed frozen streets icy breath fogging heavy air. It was cold, cold COLD and I wondered what the hell I was thinking going outside for a nude winter shoot. I worried until the morning of and was still undecided as to whether we'd go ahead. And luckily, a BEAUTIFUL day. Drove out to a deserted Labarrier Park,  quickly stripped and together we got a great set. Which goes up Friday Dec 10th on Cherrystems.com. Hope everyone enjoys a little cold weather Winnipeg nudity!

No comments:

Post a Comment