February 9, 2010

chop chop chop

Today I cut off (nearly) all my hair and I love it! I had been mulling over it the past few weeks and decided to go ahead. Although the final straw was baby hands in my hair constantly, it was something I'd wanted to try a long time ago but didn't have the guts. Now I had the perfect reason to go ahead and try it.

And here it is!


 

Love Love Love it!  Thanks to Nicole Pielou from Angles Hair Design (241 Lilac) for an awesome cut. Just another lovely lady I'm lucky enough to know.


Now I prepare for braces to come off tomorrow. Holy cow, what changes this week! I'll be unrecognizable :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah!
    I absolutely loved your new 'do when I saw it on Saturday. I definitely THOUGHT that there was something else that was different. Only now that I read about your braces was I able to finally pinpoint it. Gorgeous hair, gorgeous smile! :)

    ReplyDelete